Our fee structure means that all stationery and books are supplied by the College.
All excursions are covered by the fees (excluding upper primary camp).
All technology, including laptops, are included in the fees.
We are very pleased with what our competitive fee structure offers families.
2022 Fees per term - TOTAL
- Stationery levy ($30)
- Sports levy ($50)
- Technology levy ($40)
- Building levy ($80)
|1 children||2 children||3 children||4 children|
- A 5% fee discount applies to fees (excluding all Levy’s and Bus fees) if paid in full by the first day of each term.
- A 7½% fee discount applies to fees (excluding all Levy’s and Bus fees) if paid in full by the first day of the year.
- Fees for four weeks must be paid for in advance prior to acceptance into the College.
- All fees are payable in full by the first day of each term unless you are on an agreed fortnightly payment plan.
- A $50 per child non-refundable application fee is to be paid upon submission of application form.
- Bus fees are $300 per family per term if the College bus service is required
|TOTAL fees per term||Payment per week||Payment per fortnight|